The WizFi630S is a gateway module that integrates 1T1R 802.11 Wi-Fi, a 580MHz CPU, Ethernet PHY, USB2.0 host, SD-XC, I2S, I2C, and more GPIOs.
It enables a device with a serial interface to connect to LAN or WLAN for remote control, measuring, and administration. WizFi630S can also work as an IP router because of its internal embedded switch.
The WizFi630S supports interfaces like Serial (UART), LAN, and Wi-Fi (WLAN). Functions such as Serial (UART)-To-Wi-Fi, Serial-To-Ethernet and Ethernet-To-Wi-Fi are supported by scripts and/or commands in OpenWrt. Users can connect to WizFi630S’s internal web server or use the serial commands for simple Wi-Fi settings - not only for serial devices but also 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers can be used over the serial console to change the modules' settings.
It can significantly reduce the procedures for wireless module design, testing, and certification; WizFi630S can be an ideal solution for users who lack wireless network experience. WizFi630S follows the 802.11b/g/n standard and supports up to 150Mbps speed in wireless interface. WizFi630S can be tested with an evaluation board and all documents are available online.
- WizFi630A Pin compatible
- 580MHz Clock
- 16-bit DDR2 128Mbyte SRAM, 32Mbyte SPI Flash
- Complies with IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Gateway/AP(Bridge)/AP-Client/Client(Station)/Ad-hoc Mode, WDS/Repeater support
- 1T1R RF Interface (2.4G only)
- Physical link rate up to 150Mpbs
- 3 Built-in Ethernet Ports
- 2 Serial Ports included
- Can work as Wi-Fi Router
- WEP 64/128bit, WPA/WPA2-PSK with TKIP or AES
- Router and Firewall functioniality
- Operating temperature range: -25° C - 80° C
- CE, FCC, KC, RoHS certification
|RF Band||2,4 GHz|
|Booting Time||30 sec|
|Dimension||33 mm x 43 mm x 4.5 mm|
|Ethernet I/F||3 Ethernet Ports (10/100 Fast Ethernet)|
|Operation Mode||Ad hoc|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C to +80 °C|
|Operating Voltage||3.3 V|
|Memory||128 Mbyte ram + 32Mb flash|
|voltage regulator (LDO)||No|