WizFi250-EVB is a Evaluation board for WizFI250.
WizFi250 is a small size WiFi module featuring 802.11b/g and 802.11n. It includes a 2.4 GHz WLAN CMOS power amplifier (PA) that meets the output power requirements of most handheld systems. Along with the integrated power amplifier, the WizFi250 also includes integrated transmit and receive antenna further reducing the overall solution cost. The small size and low profile physical design eases enabling high performance wireless connectivity without space constraint in system designs. Hardware WAPI acceleration engine, AES, TKIP, WPA and WPA2 are supported to provide your network with the latest security requirements.
- Fast Evaluation for WizFi250 module
- Pin-compatible with Arduino Uno board : provide Wi-Fi connection to the Arduino board
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi module
- Integrated RF power amplifier : Antenna calibration is not required
- 1MB flash memory, 128KB SRAM, 1MB serial flash
- Low power consumption & excellent power management to extend battery life
- The highest compatibility with the most of APs
- Host Interface : UART , SPI
- Support powerful web configuration
- Soft AP (Enough memory retention, L2 switching)
- OTA (Over the Air F/W Upgrading)
- Wi-Fi Direct