Designed for various ‘IoT’ applications, mobile and wearable devices,
WizFi360 is fast & simple plug-and-play device that allows to easily add wireless capabilities.
The WizFi360 wi-fi module is a cost-effective WiFi module that supports both TCP/IP and microcontrollers.
Connectivity is provided via 2.4Ghz wireless connection, WizFi360 is compatible with IEEE802.11 b/g/n standards and supports SoftAP, Station and SoftAP+Station modes.
WizFi360 provides time-to-market savings as a self-contained internet-enabling solution.
WizFi360 is perfect for mobiles wireless applications such as remote monitoring and sensor applications. Ease of integration and programming can vastly reduce development time and minimize system cost. The module has been designed to provide designers with a simple Wi-Fi solution that has following key features:
- WiFi 2.4G, 802.11 b/g/n
- Support Station / SoftAP / SoftAP+Station operation modes
- Support “Data pass-through” and “AT command data transfer” mode
- Support serial AT command configuration
- Support TCP Server / TCP Client / UDP operating mode
- Support configuration of operating channel 0 ~ 13
- Support auto 20MHz / 40MHz bandwidth
- Support WPA_PSK / WPA2_PSK encryption
- Serial port baud rate up from 600bps to 2Mbps with 16 common values
- Support up to 5 TCP / UDP links
- Obtaining IP address automatically from the DHCP server (Station mode)
- DHCP service for Wireless LAN clients (AP mode)
- Support DNS for communication with servers by domain name
- Support “Keep-Alive” to monitor TCP connection
- Support “Ping” for monitoring network status
- Built-in SNTP client for receiving the network time
- Support built-in unique MAC address and user configurable
- Support firmware upgrade by UART Download / OTA (via WLAN)
- Industrial grade (operating temperature range: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C)
- KC, CE, FCC certification
WizFi360-CON Quick Start Guide
|RF Band||2,4 GHz|
|Power Down Mode||No|
|Serial Command Type||AT|
|voltage regulator (LDO)||No|